- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Graduation Day
- Mother's Day
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Father's Day
- Christian Book Award Nominees
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
The Gold-Medallion-winning New Inductive Study Bible (over 700,000 sold) is now also available in the trusted English Standard Version.
This Bible is based entirely on the inductive study approach, leading readers directly back to the source and allowing God's Word to become its own commentary. Its many exceptional features include...
- the 2011 ESV text, an essentially literal translation that seeks to capture the precise wording of the original text and the personal style of each Bible writer
- a 32-page explanation of the inductive study method, teaching readers how to observe, interpret, and apply the text to their everyday lives
- four full-color pages with step-by-step instructions for studying and marking the text
- individualized instructions for every book of the Bible
- 24 pages of full-color charts and maps and dozens of unique study helps
This Bible gives believers all the tools they need to discover the riches of God's Word.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- ISBN: 0736957219
- ISBN-13: 9780736957212
- SKU: 9780736957212
- Release Date: August 1, 2013
- Language: English
- Version: English Standard
- Bible Type: Study
- Binding: Imitation Leather
- Red Letter: N
- Height: 2.40 inches
- Width: 7.00 inches
- Length: 9.90 inches
- Weight: 3.43 pounds
About the Author
Sample Verse: John 3:16-17 16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.”
Translation Summary: Building on the foundation of the RSV, prioritizing transparency to the original documents.
About Translation: An Evangelical update of the Revised Standard Version (1951). The ESV prioritizes transparency to the form and structure of the original documents. Published in 2001.